Ok, stick with me on this one. It was so good, I was almost done with my second bowl before I remembered to take a picture. The recipe is based on a stewed pork and squash recipe.
- Brown ground beef in a skillet. Drain fat. Add to crockpot.
- Add one diced onion and eight medium-sized diced tomatillas to the beef.
- Peel and cube one butternut squash and add to the crockpot. This was the worst part, mostly because many of my knives are dulled.
- Open a can of diced tomatoes (I used one flavored with onion and garlic) and add to the mixture
- Stir together with chili powder, cumin, salt and pepper.